7/31/2008

Baptism

I just finished reading this: http://www.biblebb.com/files/MAC/INFBAP.HTM sermon from John MacArthur on Infant Baptism and True Christian Baptism. It confirmed our convictions to wait for Everett and Oscar to choose to believe in Christ and follow up with a Baptism. Wow, I can't wait for those days! It will be the best day of my life. That God would take this wretch, lift the veil and give me his sweet Spirit, to count me righteous, to give me 2 beautiful gifts, and to instruct them in the way of the Lord. I am confident that they will know him and the day they confess Christ will be my hearts delight and we will celebrate with Baptism and Feasting in His Great NAME! Oh what a day it will be! Thanks Be to God the Father of all Heaven's Lights! What a glorious Lord we serve!

1 comment:

Innocent Smith said...

Hey, I randomly found your blog while checking out fellow Total Truth fans who use blogger. I like your site. I am a seminary student in Chicago, and an aspiring writer with a blog of my own (rjmoeller.com). Check it out some time. Take care.